The jewelry should not only be beautiful, but also be of high quality and unique. In the production of our jewelry, we therefore attach great importance to the quality, the selection of materials and the longevity of the jewelry. The satisfaction of our customers is our top priority, which of course requires high quality standards.
Here you will find our hi-life tips to-go for perfect jewelery care at a glance, so that your jewelery always looks beautiful and of high quality let:
- Keep your jewelry in a jewelry box or a bag
- You should Store your jewelry not in the bathroom or in other damp places
- Direct contact with body creams, body sprays, hairspray and nail polish remover or perfume should be avoided
- Chemicals, intense heat, salt water and chlorine can be harmful to the jewelry
- You can use a woolen cloth for daily cleaning
- Um To maintain the longevity of the jewelry, we recommend that you take off your jewelry before exercising or showering u l>
- 925 silver: We recommend that you use a clean, soft woolen cloth for the perfect care of your silver jewelry. You can also use a silver cleaning cloth for careful care.
- 316L stainless steel: Stainless steel jewelry is currently very popular. The reasons for this are that stainless steel is very robust, rust- and nickel-free and skin-friendly. The stainless steel jewelry is durable and does not stain. Should your stainless steel jewelry still need maintenance, we recommend gentle cleaning with a soft cloth.
- Copper with gold plating: Our pieces of jewelry that are made of copper and are 18 carat gold plated several times. The "tarnishing" and discoloration of the jewelry are unimaginable due to the high quality processing of the jewelry. Despite this, nothing speaks against regular care of the jewelry to maintain its shine. These pieces of jewelry can be gently cleaned with a soft cloth or cleaned in lukewarm water using a soft toothbrush and mild detergent. However, cleaning must not be too aggressive.
- 14 carat gold: For thousands of years gold has been preferred for the manufacture of jewelry. Gold jewelry does not oxidize and can easily come into contact with water. We recommend using a soft cloth for daily cleaning of your gold jewelry. Clean your 14K Golden Favorites gently and not too aggressively. Please make sure that you dry your jewelry well after
Your jewelry deserves one pretty and dry place. Proper storage of the jewelry offers the protection of the jewelry. If the jewelry is stored in a pretty jewelry box, it looks all the more beautiful.
We recommend that you store your Hi-Life favorites as dry and airtight as possible. Therefore, please do not keep your jewelry in the bathroom or in damp places. Either jewelery boxes or soft jewelery bags are recommended:
What should I pay attention to?
Every lady has her favorites that she never wants to part with. So that your favorites get the perfect care, we would like to recommend a few points:
- Do not put on your jewelry until you have finished your styling. The jewelry is sensitive to chemicals. We therefore recommend that you avoid direct contact with cosmetics such as skin creams, hairspray, body spray, nail polish remover or perfumes.
- You can take off your jewelry while sleeping. So your jewelry can recover.
- Jewelry and chlorine or salt water are not friends. Therefore we recommend your jewelry b
Our jewelry is made from different materials. Each material requires individual care. In the following you will find out how you can best care for and store your favorites!
How do I care for which material?
Every material is unique and requires special and individual care. How to properly care for:
It is recommended to clean the silver jewelry with a toothbrush and washing-up liquid. To do this, you need a bowl of lukewarm water and a few drops of mild detergent. Then you should scrub your jewelry with a soft toothbrush. Then dry your jewelry with a soft cloth. This cleaning method can make your silver favorites sparkle.